[DML] Web page additions

I recently added two new parts to my web page which may be of interest.
The first part is the creation of my "Torsion Bar Adjustment: A
Layman's
Guide". It's viewable at:

http://labwww.csv.cmich.edu/luke/auto/delorean/repair/torsionbaradjust.
html

To anybody with experience in this field, I would like feedback in case
missed anything.

Secondly, I have placed high-resolution scans of the various labels
found
on the DMC-12. I had some labels missing from my car, but when I
checked
the service and parts manuals I found that the illustrations in the
manuals are awful. I'm missing a few; and if anybody could contribute
that would be great! The link is:

http://labwww.csv.cmich.edu/luke/auto/delorean/labels/

Enjoy, and happy new year!
Luke