[DML] Re: Just Bought Delorean

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Amdman wrote:

> from AZ. He did not check the car out and had some
> problems with it. Dash was cracked and the Master
> Cylinder on the clutch was bad. We replaced the

Surprise, surprise. Buying an 18 year old car sight unseen, uninspected,
and all you have wrong with it is a clutch master cylinder and a cracked
dash? You should be jumping for joy!

> with the car. He is thinking about selling it and I
> am not happy about that. If anyone has anything they

Given the problems or lack thereof that you've had, I'm kind of curious
about why he bought the car in the first place. You had two problems,
only one of which affects drivability, and you've already fixed it. Why
sell it? Just buy a dash cover from your favorite supplier and fix the
dash when you get around to it.

That said, uh, you look at the car, you smile, you get in, you turn the
key, you pull out of the driveway, you want it, you buy it. What else is
there to say? :}