[DML] DMC Joe, Help

DMC Joe,

I was wondering how if any way possible is it I
can return the top of the windshield to Original
Color. The previous owners of our car left it out in
the sun for some time, and have 1.faded the Top black
strip above the windshield, and 2.Faded the entire
dash yellow (which they have a cover over.) I was
also wondering if there are any suggestions
mechanically because the plates on this car are dated
96, and if that is true then the car has been sitting
for 3 years, not driven.

Thanks,
AmdMAN