[DML] delorean.com what happened?

Neither address respond for me right now... For my curiosity, I checked
the database entries again for the 2 domain names.

delorean.com is registered to James Espey (at a PO Box in Mesa, AZ).
The record was updated December 16, 1999 in the database- I guess James
has someone in AZ forwarding his mail.
The phone number has been updated to a number in Houston (Listed to a
name I did not recognize).
The fax number is still a AZ number.

dmc2.com is registered to John DeLorean (at a "Suite" address in
Scottsdale, AZ).
The listed address looks like a multi-office type building (A search on
the address reveals a number of tenants).
The phone number in the database is in AZ, but unlisted.
The Fax number is in California.

All of the information was retrieved from public databases on the web,
so I hope I am not invading any ones privacy...

I seem to remember the first time I checked the database for the 2
domain names, dmc2.com had a address in NJ or NY listed. I think I
would have noticed the AZ address because it does not make much sense to
me, and Scottsdale is very close to Mesa AZ. I should have saved the
output from a few months back for comparison.

James did post a message a few weeks back with a explanation of his
involvement in the project. Check the back issues for it. I suppose he
has some information on the status (or demise) of the "New DeLorean"
site. On the other hand, he may not be in a position to share with us
what he knows. If JZD has in fact given up on the DMC2 project (sadly),
then it would make sense for James to point "delorean.com" to his
current employer- DMC Houston.

It is likely that what is going is in the "none of your business"
category, but it is fun to kill some time trying to solve the mystery!

Happy New Year!
(BTW, the Millennium is NEXT year 2001... There never was a year 0)