[DML] Re: Automatic opening gullwing doors??

[DML] Re: Automatic opening gullwing doors??

Rob Grady at PJ Grady is currently working on this type of system. I saw the
prototype on his Grren DeLorean with the remotes. Looks great. Give him a
call for more information.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic

In a message dated 12/4/99 12:09:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,