[DML] Original Suspension

hi

A few years back, I heard a rumor that JZD had to change the shocks ofh
the US version of the D, to conform to fender requirements.

Is it legal to change back to the original, stiffer, config?

Would this have enough positive effects on handling to warrant the work?

Are there any nasty side effects I should know about, before attempting
it?

Thanks,
Matt

--
NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent