[DML] Re: bad news....

For everyone's information: I recently had a 45 minute conversation
with GEICO about insuring my D. About 6 months ago they said that
they would not insure it. After reading a post about someone else
getting insured by GEICO I decided to call them again and push harder.
It was a long conversation but GEICO apparently has an insurance
company that they use to insure collector cars and it is all handled
through GEICO. The question of what state I live in never came up
until the end of the conversation when I asked for an actual quote.
The answer for FL. was $200 per 6 mo. for PIP and bodily injury
insurance. They will insure the car for a stated value also but I
didn't get any numbers on that.

rich kula <rkul-@xxxx> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=4913
> An e-mail was posted several weeks ago about the differences in
insurance companies across the US. Could anyone provide data that they
have used to convince an insurance company to reverse their decision
about not covering the car? Please contact me directly at