From: KIRK BRANDON <DELOREAN02378@xxxx>
To: <DMCNEWS@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 12:27 PM
Subject: [DML] Delorean For Sale

If anyone is interested I saw an 83 (rarest year) on the Yahoo auction site.
It's been stored for the past 7 years but the guy only wants $6,500.
So if anyone is looking for a cheap Delorean this could be the one. Don't
get
me wrong I'm sure you'll have to drop another $5,000 depending on the
condition but I think it's still a good deal.

Kirk Vin#02378(Stainless) 10246(Blue)

http://webmail.netscape.com.

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx