[DML] Re: Door and Interior Lights Out

Thanks to everyone with their postings.

The problem was in the switch ground bolt and nut. The switch's ground
terminal and the hold bolt was the culprit. This is the same bolt that holds
the entire switch to the knee pad under the dash unit.

I had to slightly file the nut and the bolt's shoulder at the head and its
shaft to expose some bare metal. This helped to make a decent electrical
connection to turn the lights on the door and the interior.

Kayo Ong
#05508
Lic 9D NY