[DML] Other BTTF Mailing List

To follow up on Dick's reminder that this is not the Back to the Future
mailing list, I would like to remind the list that there is another
relatively active, nicely run eGroups list specifically for that purpose.

There are two ways to find it - go to the eGroups site, log in as yourself
(your email id) seach on BTTF, and sign up there, or go to their website at
http://www.bttf.com-us.com

Thanks

Dave