[DML] Re: Lego's with gullwings...

A year or two ago, Lego had an Technic set that could make an Indy car. Using
that set I was able to make a very realistic double-wishbone DeLorean frame with
working trailing arm suspension. I gave it a rear-mounted V-6 (with moving
crankshaft and pistons) that looked very much like the DeLorean PRV engine.
Unfortunately, I could not make a shifting transmission or gullwing body with
that set.

By combining the old Indy car set it with this new Supercar set, I expect that a
creative model maker could come up with a large and very impressive DeLorean
model.

If anyone is up to the challenge, I am sure you could display your model at the
next DOA Expo in Las Vegas or at Ken Koncelik's DeLorean Car Show in Cleveland.

- Mike Substelny