[DML] Re: Carpet Replacement ?

Lee,

Just one question. The factory carpets are molded to follow the contours of
the body, how does one take regular flat remnant carpet and duplicate the
factory carpet contours. If the factory contours are not duplicated the
installation will look pretty shabby; wouldn't it ?

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: Lee <support@xxxx>
>
> >Hello,