[DML] Who wants to be a Millionare

Did anyone see the show who wants to be a millionare last night. One
of the questions was "What kind of car did Marty McFly travel back in
time in the movie "Back to the Future." Thankfully the person got the
answer right.

I find it anoying that everyone knows the car from the move, but other
then that, most people dont know anything about the car. If the movie
hadent been
made, I wonder how it would effect the value of the car. On one hand
fewer people would know about the car, lowering demand. But the movie
makes the Delorean look unreliable, which causes an unrealistic view of
the car.

Of course if they never made the movie, we wouldent have to hear the
"wheres the flux capasitor?" questions. I wonder if people who own
80's Trans Am's get Knight Rider questions?

Andrew
4194