[DML] Last Chance on the DMCNews Store

My wife is getting tired of waiting in line at the post office, so we're
winding down the store. See what's left at
http://www.dmcnews.com/Merchandise/supporttemp.html

We still have Christmas cards, posters, and radio manuals. I'm going to stop
selling cards as of 12/1, since you probably wouldn't get them in time for
use anyway after that. I'll try again next fall. After 12/1, we'll still
take orders for posters and radio manuals. In the past I've been shipping
right after receipt of check, now we'll probably only ship on Saturday after
receipt.

Thanks for all your support, we picked up enough to cover the expenses of
the DMCNews List (web server and eGroups' no-ad fee), for quite some time,
and covered the cost of the TShirts, and the loss on the printing of the
directory. Thanks to James for donating much of the merchandise that we
sold.

Some interesting stats - we sold stuff to 38 people (plus the nine who
haven't yet gotten around to sending in money - you know who you are). I
learned quite a bit about shipping costs - orders went all over the US, and
as far away as Scotland, Norway, and Australia. There are less than 50 of
those shirts in circulation (and a bunch of those are in, or at least on
their way to, Norway - thanks Stian!!), so if you ever see anyone wearing
one it's pretty unique.

I'm considering a new t-shirt to sell at Cleveland2000, we may dream up some
sort of contest for that. Stay tuned. To anyone who bought the original one,
it is now a collectors item since I'm not making any more of that design.

Dave, Marty, Knut, Ken, Greg, Bruce, Mike, Dick