[DML] Re: Headlight Switch?

REM,
The first thing to do is remove the binnacle and clean all of the contacts
of both electrical connectors and plugs at the rear of the instrument
cluster.
If that does not correct the problem contact us for more test procedures.

There are only two bulbs in the tail light assembly that are part of the
parking light circuit. If the problem is not related to the bulbs it is
probably the standard "stressed connections" at the tail light circuit
boards.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>