[DML] Re: 0-60 Times, etc. and Torque Curves

[DML] Re: 0-60 Times, etc. and Torque Curves

Thank all of you for your concern about my son. He is better now. The
doctors were not able to diagnosis what was wrong even with $500 is lab
tests. "It was just a nasty virsus!!"

The HP curves for the dyno testing are in the DML vault. I plan on
finishing the torque curves 0-60 times, 1/4 times. Top speed, etc, this
week end.

Dr. Bob