[DML] Year 2000 Calendar

I just got my copy of the Checker Auto Parts 2000 Calendar today, and March
is looking like a very good month!

My DeLorean is the newest car in the calendar by about 12 years, with the
other cars ranging from a '38 Plymouth to a '70 Chevelle. All the photos
are just stunning in regards to the backgrounds, and all the months feature
a photo of the owner as well as the engine compartment.

I will be going to Phoenix for the weekend, and I will be picking up some
extra copies. Anyone that would like me to get them one, let me know by
about 2pm Thursday (11/18) afternoon. The calendars cost $1, and mailing
(to a US address) would be less than that.

James