[DML] Re: Removing door and quarter panel

[DML] Re: Removing door and quarter panel

Thats one way to remove the door, along with a few
fingers and your head ! Not to mention the damage you
will do to the car when everything lets loose ! Whoever
was wanting to know this info please don't do it this way.
I know everyone has differnt opinions on doing things but
this will get someone hurt !

-Brandon

>From: CBL302@xxxx
>To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DML] Re: Removing door and quarter panel
>Date: Sunday, November 14, 1999 11:28 PM

>Remove the T panel,to access the wiring harness,then support the door
>fully open(using a 2x4)wedged tight between the door and the ground remove
>the strut,then as you remove the bolts holding the door on, have
>asstists,hold the door as all the hindge bolts are removed.NEVER remove or
>work on a Delorean door without it being wedged up,so as not to come down
>on you.The Delorean Q panel has what look like philips screws (they are not
>philips screws)under the door weatherstrip and the rocker panel and under
>the rear facia,and the rocker panel on the back of the Q panel,and of
>course you have to remove the engine compartment rear louver.

Claude
000570