[DML] Re: DOD and DeLorean production chronology analysis

[DML] Re: DOD and DeLorean production chronology analysis

I personally see no problem with advertising on anything published by the
DML as long as the opportunity is presented to everyone.

The DML is free to subscibers. However, it is not a free resource. There
is a very real cost to keeping this up even though the moderators get paid
nothing. The past history of the DML would indicate that the sales of
items produced by the DML have not paid for the costs incurred. I'm afraid
I don't understand ANYONE'S concern. The moderators are a very diverse
group. A number of us have never met. ANYONE who even hints that we, as a
group, could be influenced by a $25 - $50 - or even $100 advertising
contribution doesn't know us or our commitment to keeping the dream alive.

I think these comments are worth more than 2¢.

Dick Ryan