Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 6:27 PM
Subject: [DML] Death of a DeLorean

Last night (Wed. Nov 10) a local DeLorean was involved in an accident.  The driver (Mr. Lang of Farragut, TN) is listed in critical condition.  The accident was allegedly caused by Mr. Lang passing over the center line and colliding with a Dodge minivan.  The front end of the DeLorean "disintegrated" and the car had to be cut open to get the two occupants out.  All three people involved were injured and brought to the hospital.

I will be trying to get more information if I can.  I have located the wreckage, but no one is allowed to even see it - for insurance reasons probably.

Mr. Lang, our prayers are with you!

Sean Howley
VIN#2345

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html