[DML] Re: Insurance Carriers

In a message dated 11/10/99 6:12:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dmc_power@xxxx writes:

<< Greetings from Colorado

I have several collector cars and have them insured through J.C. Taylor in
Penn. They advertise in Hemmings Motor News, available through most news
stands.
They added my '81 to the others this Fall. Their underwriting rules will
allow them to insure collector cars up to '81 now, next year '82 etc....
The car must be a "collector" and yearly mileage kept low, also must be
stored in a secured garage.

Rates are very low and company is highly rated >>

I would just like to say I too use J.C. Taylor. I have used them in the past
with some other Antique cars I have owned. They are excellent and as
mentioned above, the DeLorean became eligible this month for their Antique
Insurance policy. I even had a Classic Car Appraiser decalre my car at a
value of 25,000. They insured me fully at this value for my car for $380.00
a year. Cars must be 19 years old to be insured by them as Antique or
Classic. Check out www.jctaylor.com

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic