[DML] Strawberry Festival and Louisianna Owners

[DML] Strawberry Festival and Louisianna Owners

Greatings list,

Its been a while since i have posted anything about the Ponchatoula Strawberry Festival but i thought it might be a good idea to mention it again.  Once a year in Ponchatoula, LA we have a festival that has something for everyone in the family.

This festival starts off with a comunity parade featuring several floats and local school bands.  I talked to a personwho helps organize this festival and she would like to know if any DeLorean owners might be interested in being in the parade.

This could be a great way for us to organize a small little DeLorean get together and it would still be a family event where you could bring the wife and kids along.

There is also the possibility of a car show and special parking priveledges if anyone would like to participate.  The Ponchatoula Strawberry festival is one of the largest activities in the state of Louisianna.

If you would like to participate please send me an email and you can show your support by contacting Kathryn Rinker.  Youcan call her and ask her about the festival.  Call her at 504-386-2533.  Her pager # is 504-350-2073.

Thanks and please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend.  You can get more info about the festival itself at www.ponchtoula.com