[DML] Re: DeLorean Vendors Use of Stainless Screws?

[DML] Re: DeLorean Vendors Use of Stainless Screws?

Stian,
I am sure the other vendors will respond with information, in the mean time
here is our experience. We order all of our parts exclusively from PJ Grady
and DMC Houston. Both operations provide either factory original or
equivalent non stainless replacements. They do however, offer special
stainless steel fastener kits. The exterior lens screw kit and deflection
shield fastener kits are among stainless fastener products that they offer.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>