[DML] Re: Misfire after cold start.

Larry,
The warm up regulator, which is part of the warm up circuit, is located at
the front end (closest to fire wall) of
the drivers side valve cover. These units rarely go bad. Most problems with
this part involve the electrical and vacuum connections.

>From you description you probably have a combination of problems.
Stalling right after the engine fires is an indication of a problem in the
idle speed circuit. Stalling when accelerating is an acceleration
enrichment circuit function. All three systems interact so a problem in one
circuit will effect the others.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>