From: James Espey <james@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: DeLorean Leather/Transmission
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:26:25 -0500

At 1:00 PM -0500 11/8/99, ajl521@xxxx wrote:
>Deloreans were available with either color interior, no matter what
>trans came in the car. I for example own a 5 speed with a black
>interior. The black interior is less common then the gray. And the
>automatic is far less common then the 5 speed.

I expect (and hope) that Knut will chime in on this one, as I have seen a
preliminary copy of the "DeLorean Production Chronology Analysis" which
Knut has revised from his previosu work. Based on data supplied from the
DOD, official DMC memos and other sources, Knut has very clearly answered
the questions about auto vs. manual and grey vs black mixes.

James

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx

-- 20 megs of disk space in your eGroup's Document Vault
-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/?m=1