[DML] Some New Parts Now Available!

I inherited a DeLorean and a bunch of new DeLorean parts - I'm told it was
a dealers inventory - Sorry, the car is sold, but the parts were not part
of the sale. A few of the things uncovered are...

catalytic converter
angle drive
cargo net
speedometer (zero miles)
craig (?) radio
grey and black interior trim pieces
trans computer

and a bunch of stuff I can't identify, but have part numbers on them. Email
me your wants and I will email you back if I have it and how much I want
for it.

JT - NetizenCane@xxxx

Get HushMail. The world's first free, fully encrypted, web-based email system.
Speak freely with HushMail.... http://www.hushmail.com