[DML] Re: Unanswered DeLorean Questions

I am inclined to disagree with Marc about repeated topics. Alot of people
have not been on the list for that long and I think it is unfair to to
discourage topics that have already been covered just because you've seen it
all before, you don't have to read these postings as you said your self, you
can just delete them. I think a good idea would be for the moderators to pick
just the best reply for a question, then the answer is not repeated over and
over. Also if we never repeat topics eventually we will run out of topics to
talk about and the list will be no more, and I'm sure neither you nor anyone
else wants that to happen.
Thank you for your time.
Scott
England