[DML] Re: Stereo and vents (tv)

I disagree, if you know the proper procedure to replace the vent it is
easy... Of course, I have not yet removed the center console, so I dont
know which is "easier". I would expect that the vent removal would be
easier. I have done it a number of times in the past year.

During the DMC show in Ohio last summer, Rob Grady did a tech seminar
and one of the items he did was rebuilding/replacing some of the things
in the center console. He went through the procedure and explained how
to do it without removal of the console. If this is how a "Pro" does
it, I would expect that it is the best way.

I posted this procedure, see
http://www.dmcnews.com/backissues/dml386.html I think others have also
posted similar instructions.