[DML] One more antenna question :)

Hi, I'm picking up my Red 81 on the 20th. One thing I noticed when test driving it was that the radio wouldn't pick up any stations. I inspected the car and found that there was no antenna, I've heard of a windsheild embedded antenna being offered, is that where mine is? Or was it just removed. There was no hole on it anywhere for the mast, but I suppose it could have beed filled before the car was painted.
Thanks,
Mike Schaefer
p.s. Thanks to Doc, and everyone else for clearing up my recent questions.