[DML] Re: Hesitation from the Line

Rich,
This sounds like an acceleration enrichment problem. Try this test.
Have an assistant turn the ignition key to the start position for just an
instant and let the ignition key return to the ignition on position (You
don't want the engine to start) while you listen for the frequency valve
buzzing sound in the engine compartment. The buzz will only last about a
second and a half. If you do not hear the buzz your frequency valve is not
operating. This will cause a lean condition when you accelerate causing the
condition you describe. Contact us directly for more details.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: Rich Kula <rkula@xxxx>
>
> This morning I noticed some hesitation in 1st gear (5 speed with a single
turbo) and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.
I had to press the pedal all the way to the floor and once it hit 2000 to
2500 it seemed normal again. Just it seemed slower in getting there. The
other gears and speeds seemed fine from an acceleration standpoint. Thanks
for your support.