[DML] framed prototype pic

I've been meaning to post this, but its slipped my mind. About a month
ago my friends dad gave me a gift. It is a professionaly done framed
picture of the prototype delorean. the one with the Citroen engine,
muffle is painted yellow, only one latch to hold the doors down and
thats right in the senter of the opening. the SS panels look a LOT
better than the production panels,,,very sharp and precice. My friends
dad works at a place called GENTEX. They produce high tech rearview
mirrors for very expensive cars. it was hanging in one of the
confrence rooms there. GENTEX never worked on anything with delorean
BTW. I will scan the pic and the back of it (it has where it came
from). I was just wondering if anybody else has a pic of this "D"
professionaly done....and where you bought it from. thanks

Erik Geerdink
4512