[DML] Re: Dyno Testing Day

About the Dyno event,

Bob or someone, can you video/picture the event???

Chris

in the UK

----Original Message Follows----

Only 6 days left until Dyno Testing Day at Street Stuff in Addison Illinois.

We are going to dyno tune marty's turbo delorean as the final event.
We are also going to test the Super Charged D from Glenn & Sons Auto.
And test a stock automatic D.

If you have never seen dyno testing of a car or dyno tuning one this is
a very interesting experience. The is the first time this has been done
for the D. Contact me a 630 325-2083 if you are coming.

Bob Brandys