[DML] FYI - Inspiration

Title: FYI - Inspiration

I was flip'n through a copy of Architectural DigestMotoring (it is the one w/ Kevin Kosner w/ his '66 Mustang Cobra GT on thefront - I would reference the issue# but for the life of me could not findit so I don't even know how old it is - anyway) and on page 105 saw a picture of a DeLorean driving down the road. The article is about Nissan's Top Secret Design Lab and the designers there put up existing cars they get their inspiration from and want to incorporate in the new Nissan Z.  Nothing is said about the D, but I just thought is was nice to see the DeLoreanis having an influence and/or inspiration on current auto designers.

Shannon
VIN# Not Yet!