[DML] Palm Springs Parade

Dear List,

Those of you who are in Southern California or will be visiting during the first
week of December are invited to join other DeLorean owners at the Festival of
Lights Parade in Palm Springs. The date is Saturday, December 4th, starting at
5:45pm. It is a nighttime parade, through downtown Palm Springs, and all
entries - even marching groups - are decorated with white Xmas lights.

If you are interested and have not received an invitation, either email us (off
list at hbreer@xxxx) or call 626-798-6279 day/evening.

This will be the 4th year we have had a group of DeLoreans in this parade.

Hank & Mimi Breer