[DML] very sad delorean crash

dml
ok me and my friend where driving in the freeway today
when we saw a delorean we where like wow cause it was
going pretty fast like 65 or something then all of a
sudden its stoped and then a huge truck smashed the
back of it we pulled over as soon as this happend but
we couldnt reach the guy cause there was a chp and
he closed of the road and we didnt reach it but the
delorean got really smash from the back does any one
know whos delorean this is or was it was an 81 early
with black interior oh and the rims look like an 83
but it was evry nice until that happend please contact
me if this your delorean im talkin about

efren
16072

=====