[DML] Re: dent removal

Hi Gary-
Thanks for your response. Actually, the reason I asked is because I'm
looking at an Aug '81 D as a purchase, and it has a few dings. The owner
quoted Rob Grady, who does all his work, as having said that those two door
dings, and the hood dings are not really something he could tackle. I was
surprised, so I asked Rob when I called him for background on the car (Vin
2725, pretty close to yours.) Sure enough, that's what Rob said to me too.
He says quarter panels are pretty easy, but hoods are another matter. He
said some of the other (further away) shops might have someone able to take
them out. Nobody else has responded to my post though. Guess I should e-mail
James Espey direct. -Wayne (& Rick)