[DML] Re: Starting problem at in-between temps

[DML] Re: Starting problem at in-between temps

This is another one of those items who's failure rate is directly related
to age & use. We have changed very few units the second time around. Most
failures are in cars that sit for long periods of time. Because failure of
this item is just an inconvenience I don't believe it needs to be replaced
until it fails. On the other hand if its an original it is 18 years old, so
replacement would be a wise choice.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>