[DML] Re: Starting problem at in-between temps

[DML] Re: Starting problem at in-between temps

The most common reason for a warm or hot start problem is usually related
to the fuel accumulator. If it's an original it has a high probability of
failure, I suggest that you replace it. If the problem is corrected your
done, if not, no loss, it will have to be replaced sooner or later anyway.

If the problem persists after the replacement let me know and I'll walk you
through the next step.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>