[DML] New DeLorean documentary (almost)

I just surfed in on the BTTF Website and there is a mentioning of another documentary w/the DeLorean.

It airs on the HISTORY CHANNEL on OCT. 31st.

If you have access to this channel, please record the programme for your own good.

Here's a synopsis of the up-coming show:

"HISTORY'S GREATEST BLUNDERS: THE SPRUCE GOOSE / THE DELOREAN CAR: Slated to air October 31 on the History Channel, this 60-minute documentary "looks at two machines designed for style and speed, but flawed and confined to the scrap heap of history: the Spruce Goose, created by Howard Hughes to be the largest and quietest flying boat in the world; and the DeLorean car, a revolutionary sports car created by American businessman John DeLorean". DeLorean owners will surely disagree of the one-sided slant the documentary seemingly presents on the vehicle."

Probably an exciting programme....

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY