[DML] Re: More problems with 16738

Your cold start problem and overly rich condition may be related to your CO
mixture adjustment. I have three questions for you:
1. Have you replaced your O2 sensor ?
2. Has the CO mix tamper-proof plug been removed ?
3. Have you checked the operation of your acceleration (fuel) enrichment
circuit ?

Concerning your door torsion bar adjustment, at on time we published
instructions on how to perform this procedure but after a report of smashed
rear window and severely cut finger of an owner attempting this dangerous
procedure we no longer publish this information.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>