[DML] Misleading DeLorean ad? I THINK NOT :)

[DML] Misleading DeLorean ad? I THINK NOT :)

Hello DML'ers,

I came across an old DeLorean ad (two pages), and I was struck by a warm feeling when I read the ad, because this ad is different than other car ads. Other car ads promise you everything, but fail to fullfill the promises. The DeLorean ad also promise you everything and succeeds! It is an honest ad and it is right to the point!

Let me quote the ad for you, and see if you agree :)

"YOUR EYES SKIM THE SLEEK, SENSUOUS STAINLESS STEEL BODY, AND ALL YOUR SENSES TELL YOU, "I'VE GOT TO HAVE IT!"

THE COUNTERBALANCED GULL-WING DOORS RISE EFFORTLESSLY, BECKONING YOU INSIDE.

THE SOFT LEATHER SEAT IN THE COCKPIT FITS YOU LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR YOUR BODY.

YOU TURN THE KEY. THE LIGHT ALLOY V-6 COMES TO LIFE INSTANTLY.

THE DE LOREAN. SURELY ONE OF THE MOST AWAITED AUTOMOBILES IN AUTOMOTIVE HISTORY.

IT ALL BEGAN WITH ONE MAN'S VISION OF THE PERFECT PERSONAL LUXURY CAR. BUILT FOR LONG LIFE, IT EMPLOYS THE LATEST SPACE-AGE MATERIALS.

OF COURSE, EVERYONE STARES AS YOU DRIVE BY. SURE, THEY'RE A LITTLE ENVIOUS. THAT'S EXPECTED. AFTER ALL, YOU'RE THE ONE LIVING THE DREAM..."

---
For all the enthusiasts out there - this is the feeling true DeLorean owners have. The DeLorean is best car ever. Treat yourself and buy a DeLorean. You will never regret it. And for all "museum-owners" out there, drive the DeLorean, if not your saving it for somebody else. Have fun today. Mileage will not be an issue if you are the "investment-owner". The car will increase its value steadily.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY