[DML] Re: Another nit from the Judging Handbook

[DML] Re: Another nit from the Judging Handbook

> "Montgomery, Ken" wrote:
>
> I did the judging on the luggage areas at the St. Louis Expo and I would
> ask the owners if they had the original air in the spare tire, just to
> lighten up the process for the owners. Only one of them laughed. The
> rest gave me that 'deer-in-the-headlights' look and I had to tell them I
> was only joking.

Who in the world were these people??!! Surely they were not one of "us".
If you are a DeLorean owner you MUST have a sense of humor. Required!
You should have deducted points for NOT laughing!

BTW, AFAIK all the air (not much) in my spare IS original! But I don't
know if it is Northern Ireland air or QAC air. How do I tell? I don't have
a clue as to where #6419's QAC was. (A serious concern regarding an upcoming
show where my DeLorean is represented to be "Completely Original".)

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)