[DML] Re: The body dies are in the ocean - but can THIS be true? Amazing

[DML] Re: The body dies are in the ocean - but can THIS be true? Amazing!

Dirk Wacker says he's never seen a yellow-painted DeLorean. I have, at least
once. On the day I picked up my '82 D at the Consolidated International
warehouse in Columbis, Ohio in early December '83, there were about 400 of
the cars sitting forlornly in a field. Of all these, four were painted. Two
were a delightful gloss black, one was a cherry red, and the fourth was what
I can only call "Mack Truck yellow." I'll say this for it ... it certainly
stuck out in the crowd!

I hope I never have to paint mine (after 16 years the body is still intact,
except for recurring dust) but if I do, I'll probably opt for the gloss
black, It looks really good -- not as unique as the brushed stainless steel,
but not too bad!

If anyone knows what became of the yellow one, please let me know!

Paul Feine