[DML] Re: Some more questions

Does the voltage pick up a bit with higher RPMs?

I had a similar problem when I first got my car. At idle, the voltage
would drop to the point where the battery light would start to come on.
I replaced the battery twice (first replacement had a weak cell) and
eventually, it just wouldn't start. I was getting proper voltages
everywhere and was starting to suspect the coil. Eventually, I checked
all the fuses and found all of them oxidized and two with burn marks and
starting to distort. I replaced all the fuses and cleaned up the fuse
block. It started right up and I haven't had any electrical problems
since.

Jim