[DML] Posted DeLorean for sale on DMCNews Website

[DML] Posted DeLorean for sale on DMCNews Website

Hey List,

I just posted my ad for my DeLorean for sale on the DMCNews web site so if
your interested please check it out. It also includes a link to the web site
that has my pictures of it. And also so I won't get a lot of e-mails asking
me about the "bidding" talk (You'll know what I mean when you check out the
site) that it says on my web site...see I tried selling my car on eBay and
the highest bidder fell through on the deal and for some reason AOL changed
the way you create web pages and now I can't change it.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852