[DML] Re: mystery connectors in engine compartment

[DML] Re: mystery connectors in engine compartment

There are several wires that connect to the diagnostic socket for service
and alignment operations. None of these wires effect engine or electrical
operation.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>