[DML] Re:Key

It's an Ilco key blank # VO 73 X29
which is a Volvo blank.

I had a local locksmith do mine. $1.50 each and they work perfectly.
Not everyone will agree with me on this (as the previous discussion
showed), but I've had problems getting properly working keys from mass
merchandisers. No matter how good the key cutting equipment is, they
still have to have someone who can choose the right key blank and use
the equipment properly.

Mark N

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=3849