[DML] DeLoreans originally shipped to Middle East

[DML] DeLoreans originally shipped to Middle East

Does anyone know anything about DeLoreans that were originally shipped to
the Middle East from the factory in early 1982?

I have some documentation that lists a quantity of spare parts that were
shipped to:

Abdulaziz Ali Mutawa
P.O. Box 164
Kuwait

This was in March of 1982. I have beentold that these parts were still
around as late as the Gulf War, at which time they were bombed and
destroyed.

I also have a factory service bulletin from eaarly 1982 that says it covers
"all areas except middle east".

As I am keenly interested in the production chronology and VINs in general,
I 'd be interested in knowing more about these cars/parts.

James