[DML] Re: Giving in to the wife

I don't think you should sell your Delorean because of your wife.
Too many people I've talked to have sold cars under similar
circumstances
(just dumped a bunch of money into the car and now the wife says get
rid
of it) and then regretted it in years to come and wished they didn't do
it.
It sounds like you just took the big $6k hit, the damage is done
so now isn't the time to sell it.
Remember you can always get another wife but you may never have another
Delorean!
Ok I admit it, I only had the nerve to write the last sentence because
I know there is no chance my wife will ever see this posting).

No signature
This time
Vin XXXX

"sweatyeddy" <swetyed-@xxxx> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=3740
> After about a year of discussion, (nagging), I am considering giving
in to my wifes' request, (demand), to sell my Delorean. It's an 81,
manual, gray interior, It just had a $6000 going through by Don Steger
at Delorean Motor Center. Too much info to list here, contact me by
personal email if you are seriously interested and I will discuss in
detail (no BS). I live in Northern California and might be willing to
travel some, this car is a daily driver. Asking $15k