From: David Silek <dsilek@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] water leak to the interior
Date: Monday, October 11, 1999 12:19 AM

Dear List,
I too have this problem. This past week I finished the reinstallation of
new headliners from PJ Grady and had my mechanic put on new brakes, rotors
etc... Before I put in the new headliners I had the very same problem that
Rick had. I got in the car one day and the driver's seat was soaking wet.
Well I hoped this problem would be over after I got new headliners, cleaned
the water channels around the door and put the seal back in place.

Well this weekend, my D and I went to Homecoming in Radford, VA. It rained
like crazy on Saturday evening. I didn't check the D during the night
thinking the water problem had been solved. I was WRONG. I got in this
a.m. and found a soaked seat and a damp steering wheel.

There is no material from the ceiling wicking up water, and from what I
could tell, the ceiling panels were dry. Any ideas?

David Silek
Vin #
Front Royal, VA

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address
moderator@xxxx